1. Call or visit Victory Christian Academy for more information. You will receive a free information package that includes a current Student Handbook and application forms.
2. Read the handbook thoroughly, then complete the VCA Application for enrollment and all other forms. Return the application and forms along with the registration fee.
3. Submit a copy of your student's most recent report card.
4. Request that your pastor send a letter of recommendation.
Following fulfillment of these requirements, parents and students will be contacted to arrange an interview with the Principal. Parents will then be notified of acceptance status and must:
5. Make an appointment for diagnostic testing.
6. Once testing is complete, Victory Christian Academy will prepare a course of study tailored to your child's individual needs.
7. Parents, students, and administration will meet to review the planned course of study.
8. Parents must attend the earliest Parent Orientation Program.
Congratulations! You're on your way!